Her poetry, performance texts, and critical writing can be found in Cabinet, BOMB, Corrected Slogans: Reading and Writing Conceptualism (Triple Canopy, 2013); The Sonnets: Translating & Rewriting Shakespeare (Telephone Books, 2012); The Daily Pen American, SFMOMA’s Open Space, The Claudius App, Boston Review, Fence, and Cambridge Literary Review, among other publications. She is developing a three-part play based on the works of Marguerite Duras titled The Whole Tragedy of the Inability to Love.
Blog Posts By CORINA COPP
- Charlie Chaplin, Woman: Remembering Chantal Akerman (1950-2015)
- I Dreamt I Went to the 2012 Poets House Showcase Opening, and It Was Real
- I Am Not a Medieval Egyptian Hermit but All Work Moves at the Same Speed as if Allowing the Desert to Speak About Lyric Conceptualism and Lisa Robertson
- In Which I Try to Disburden Texts but Also Thank Reading for Swallowing Up My Problems
- Few Women Have Written Retirement Plans