from Writing Is an Aid to Memory: 16.
Lyn Hejinian, “#16” from Writing Is an Aid to Memory. Copyright © 1996 by Lyn Hejinian. Reprinted with the permission of Green Integer Books, www.greeninteger.com.
Discover this poem’s context and related poetry, articles, and media.
Poet Lyn Hejinian b. 1941
POET’S REGION U.S., Western
SCHOOL / PERIOD Language Poetry
Poetic Terms Free Verse
Poems by Lyn Hejinian
- from constant change figures
- from My Life: A name trimmed with colored ribbons
- from My Life: Reason looks for two, then arranges it from there
- from The Fatalist: Come October, it's the lake not the border
More poems by Lyn Hejinian (12 poems)
- from The Fatalist: Home whose names are produced by motion
- from The Fatalist: The best words get said frequently‚ they are like fertile pips.
- from The Fatalist: Time is filled with beginners. You are right. Now
- from Writing Is an Aid to Memory: 17.
- [A straight rain is rare...]
- [But isn’t midnight intermittent]
- [The water was rising...]