"Postlude" by William Carlos Williams, from The Collected Poems of William Carlos Williams, Volume I, 1909-1939,© 1938 by New Directions Publishing Corp. Reprinted by permission of New Directions Corp.
Source: Poetry (June 1913).
MORE FROM THIS ISSUE
This poem originally appeared in the June 1913 issue of Poetry magazine
Poems by William Carlos Williams
More poems by William Carlos Williams (24 poems)
- Flowers by the Sea
- It Is a Living Coral
- Kora in Hell: Improvisations II
- Kora in Hell: Improvisations XI
- Kora in Hell: Improvisations XIV
- Kora in Hell: Improvisations XXII
- Kora in Hell: Improvisations XXVII
- Love Song
- Queen-Anne’s Lace
- The crowd at the ball game
- The Great Figure
- The Red Wheelbarrow
- The Widow’s Lament in Springtime
- This Is Just To Say
- To a Poor Old Woman
- To Elsie
- Winter Trees
Your results will be limited to content that appeared in Poetry magazine.