“A monster owl”
NOTES: This poem originally appeared in "Poetry Not Written for Children that Children Might Nevertheless Enjoy," by Lemony Snicket.
“A Monster Owl” is reprinted by permission of University of California Press.
Source: Poetry (September 2013).
MORE FROM THIS ISSUE
This poem originally appeared in the September 2013 issue of Poetry magazine
Poems by Lorine Niedecker
More poems by Lorine Niedecker (20 poems)
- Poet’s work
- Thomas Jefferson
- Watching dan-/ cers on skates
- [He Lived—Childhood Summers]
- [I married]
- [I rose from marsh mud]
- [Keen and lovely man moved as in a dance]
- [Mr. Van Ess bought 14 washcloths?]
- [My mother saw the green tree toad]
- [Old Mother turns blue and from us]
- [Popcorn-can cover]
- [The wild and wavy event]
- [What horror to awake at night]
Your results will be limited to content that appeared in Poetry magazine.