To Judgment: An Assay
Jane Hirshfield, “To Judgment: An Assay” from After. Copyright 2006. Reprinted with the permission of HarperCollins.
Source: Poetry (December 2003).
MORE FROM THIS ISSUE
This poem originally appeared in the December 2003 issue of Poetry magazine
Poems by Jane Hirshfield
- A Blessing for Wedding
- A Chair in Snow
- All the Difficult Hours and Minutes
- An hour is not a house
More poems by Jane Hirshfield (27 poems)
- For What Binds Us
- Green-Striped Melons
- I sat in the sun
- Like the Small Hole by the Path-Side Something Lives in
- Like Two Negative Numbers Multiplied by Rain
- My Weather
- Once, I
- Perishable, It Said
- Seawater Stiffens Cloth
- Sonoma Fire
- The Decision
- The Envoy
- The Heat of Autumn
- The Pear
- The Promise
- The Woodpecker Keeps Returning
- Things keep sorting themselves.
Your results will be limited to content that appeared in Poetry magazine.