The oldest monthly devoted to verse in the English-speaking world.
This issue is sold out.
- David Havird
- Larry Lanier
- Brad Leithauser
- Frank Manley
- Ezra Pound
Table of Contents
John Robert Leo
- Finding the Imagination
- Tyorkin & The Stovemakers: Poetry and Prose by Alexander Tvardovsky (Ed. and tr. by Anthony Rudolf)
- Poems from Donegal, by Theodore Holmes
- Gathering the Bones Together, by Gregory Orr
- Mining the Darkness, by Stephen Stepanchev
- Signals from the Safety Coffin, by John Engels
- Tight Corners & What's Around Them, by David Bromige