The oldest monthly devoted to verse in the English-speaking world.
This issue is sold out.
- P. Bowman
- Glover Davis
- Steve Hamilton
- Mary Kinzie
- Maxine Kumin
Table of Contents
Judith Johnson Sherwin
David St. John
David Joshua Sharp
Robley Wilson, Jr.
- How Could Fools Get Tired!
- Selected Poems, by Lucien Stryk
- You Can't Have Everything, by Richard Shelton
- Griffon, by Stephen Dobyns
- Goodwill, Inc., by Dennis Schmitz
- After Our War, by John Balaban
- The New Naked Poetry: Recent American Poetry in Open Forms (Ed. by Stephen Berg and Robert Mezey)
- Moon-Whales, by Ted Hughes
- Comings Back, by Albert Goldbarth
- Strange Days Ahead, by Michael Brownstein
- [Franz Kafka]